Here you have all the information regarding Spotify Lyrics, how to add them and how to find them on different devices.
Spotify created an experience that’s simple and interactive —and even shareable. By partnering with Musixmatch, Spotify is bringing song lyrics to life through in-app access across the majority of their extensive library of tracks.
Lyrics are available to all Free and Premium users globally across iOS and Android devices, desktops, gaming consoles,*, and TV.
How do I add my lyrics on Spotify?
For artists, to get their Lyrics live on Spotify, they have to add their repertoire to Musixmatch.
Also, Musixmatch has launched a new service Musixmatch for Music Creators, in which artists and/or labels can sign up to upload and synchronize their lyrics. In this link, you can find further details about how to sync your lyrics.
How to find Lyrics
Spotify Mobile app
- Tap on the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- While listening, swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real-time as the song is playing!
- To share, simply tap the “Share” button at the bottom of the lyrics screen and then select the lyrics you want to share — and where you want to share them — via third-party platforms.
Spotify Desktop app
- From the “Now Playing” bar, click on the microphone icon while a song is playing.
- You’ll see track lyrics that scroll in real-time while the song plays.
Spotify TV app
- Open the “Now Playing View” on a song.
- Navigate to the right corner to the “lyrics button” and select if you want to enable Lyrics.
- Once enabled, you’ll see the lyrics in the “Now Playing” View.
*The Lyrics feature will be available across Playstation 4, Playstation 5, and Xbox One, along with Android TV, including FireTV, Samsung, Roku, LG, Sky, and Comcast.