In this article, you’ll find all the information regarding the Pandora channel.
Pandora is a leading music and podcast discovery platform, providing a highly-personalized listening experience to approximately 70 million users each month with its proprietary Music Genome Project® and Podcast Genome Project® technology – whether at home or on the go – through its mobile app, the web, and integrations with more than 2,000 connected products. As the largest streaming music provider in the U.S., with an industry-leading digital audio advertising platform, Pandora connects listeners with the audio entertainment they love. Pandora is a subsidiary of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI). Together, Pandora and SiriusXM have created the world’s largest audio entertainment company.
Pandora is a curated music service. The music has to be selected by Pandora curator services for it to be released on the platform and made available for subscribers.
- Pandora Free: Ad-sponsored radio / Non-interactive service
- Pandora Plus: Subscription radio with no ads / Limited interactive service
- Pandora Premium: Subscription-based on-demand listening / On-demand service
- My Station: Pandora’s original algorithm
- Crowd Faves: favours the songs that get the most thumbs-ups by other users in that station
- Deep Cuts: serves up lesser-known songs by an artist or in a genre
- Discovery: plays more artists that aren’t usually on that station
- Newly Released: only picks the newest songs from an artist or in a genre
- Artist Only: lets you binge entirely on a single artist’s catalogue